Ok... I was kidding... STOP THE LAKE EFFECT SNOW MADNESS!!!!!
Here's the dish....
1. 2-4 inches of lake effect snow this afternoon
2. 2-4 more inches of lake effect snow tonight
3. and 2-4 more inches tomorrow
4. I am sick... stupid sinuses
5. I am sitting at my dreadful job
6. and Jared is leaving on Tuesday
UUUGGHHH... can I just go back to bed and not deal with all this today? Geez....
Ok... that was my 2 minutes of complaining. I am, hopefully, done for the day :)
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Posted by Stacy Birk at 11/20/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Uugh! I feel for ya girl! That's a lot o' dang snow! Get to feelin' better!!
With that much snow, maybe you won't have to work tomorrow! That would be cool!
Yeah right! Things do not close down up here because of snow like they do in KS. I am out of luck in that department. :)
So do you miss KS yet? Communications job sounding any better? lol....buy some cute snow boots/skis and call it good
Post a Comment