Monday, October 6, 2008

We are the champions

No time for losin' cause we are the champions... of the world!


I received a "Brilliant Blog Award" today from my super duper, amazing (clone of myself) bloggie friend Tara! She is so great to tell me my blog is brilliant when most days I feel like it is mediocre and boring.
Anyhow, because this award is all about 'spreading the love", here's the details...

The person giving the award chooses blogs that they consider brilliant in their content or design. In return, the recipient is expected to choose a minimum of 5-10 blogs that they like. They leave comments on these blogs to notify the winners. They then post about receiving the award on their blog (like this) and list their choices with links. They also include a mention of whom they received the award and include a link.

Here are my Brilliant Blog Awardees!!!!

Pitt-Stop

Denny Daily

Lioness

Among the Wheat

It's On My To-Do List

Smith Family Journals

and of course Our Princess in Pigtails, who gave me the award!!

I love all the blogs I read, so don't worry if you weren't on my list. These are the ones I read and enjoy on a regular basis. (Regular basis meaning OFTEN... for those of you who don't post very much... MARLA AND MISTY ) :) Just kidding, I love you guys but you need to post more to keep me entertained! :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh I feel special! I have two blogs on here. ;p

Jaime said...

Aw! Thanks girl! =)

Sherry said...

Thanks!! :)