where the deer and the antelope play...
We're coming back to Kansas for a visit folks and we are super excited!
This trip has been in the making sense New Kids on the Block announced a concert stop in KC and Misty bought my ticket :). Thank you New Kids for helping facilitate my trip back home, haha
Our trip will be jam packed to be able to see everyone, and we hope we do get to see everyone.
Here's our schedule so you know when we will be in your area:
Saturday, November 8 - Driving all day to Tulsa
Sunday, November 9 - Tulsa
Monday, November 10 - Tulsa and then heading to Girard/Pitt area in the afternoon. (We hope to meet up with all our Pitt friends at Chatters or Del Rio that evening :) We'll keep you all informed)
Tuesday, November 11 - Jared is in Girard/Pitt and I am heading to KC for the concert.
Wednesday, November 12 - I return from KC and we head off for Wichita. (Again we hope to get everyone together in Wichita on Wednesday and/or Thursday night for dinner and to hang out)
Thursday, November 13 - Wichita
Friday, November 14 - Get up early and head to Gridley so Jared can hunt.
Saturday, November 15 - Get on the road early and head back to Indiana :(
Whew... we are gonna be tired! And, to top it all off, I have an open house for independent distributors I am doing all day on Sunday. It makes me tired just thinking about it.
Anyways, nothing really new here besides making travel plans. I am up and running on my new business and have several shows booked, several catalog shows in progress and several trade show/retail opportunities as well! YAY! I'll update you all later! :)
Have a great Monday, or at least try to. It is raining and windy and yucky here today. AARRGGHHH... I didn't even wanna get up outta bed. :(
Monday, October 27, 2008
Home, home on the range
Posted by Stacy Birk at 10/27/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Holy Moses, it is like you guys are on tour or something. ha ha. have fun planning your trip travels.
Wow! It sounds like the business is going great! Maybe that's how you're financing all these trips ;)
You do have one packed schedule girl! Sounds like you better invest in Red Bull or Starbucks =)
Glad you'll be hangin' tough because NKOTB has the right stuff and then once you get back to KS I'm going to be saying "please don't go girl".
Just practicing, see you in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment