Friday, October 3, 2008

I want candy

do-do-do-dodo, I WANT CANDY


I love this song. I can't remember who sings it for some reason, but always makes me think of summer and in this particular instance, my cat.

She has a weird love of peppermint candies. She has done this before but I have never snapped a photo. These pieces of candy from Sonic (yes, that's right folks, our Sonic FINALLY opened) were on the kitchen table when I left this morning. This is where they ended up. She just likes to chew on the wrapper a little and knock them around. She also does this with ink pens, bottle caps and medicine bottles.

Oh that little Jada... so weird but so loveable.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

My little girl cat does that with my hair ties. They are crazy. When we moved the stove I found 10 missing ones. ;)

Stacy Birk said...

Jada plays with my hair ties too. Cats are weird, but we love them! :)

Unknown said...

Stop by my blog. Have something for you.

I can't keep one of our cats from stealing Kenley's food. Its annoying! She won't eat her cat food now, just relying on Kenley handouts!