Monday, October 13, 2008

Life in the Fast Lane

Surely make you lose your mind
Life in the fast lane, everything all the time
Life in the fast lane, uh huh

Nothing much goin' on here folks. Oh, who am I kidding!!! Life has been crazy, as usual.

This weekend is my BIG kick-off for the jewelry biz and I am really excited and nervous. So far I have about 6 confirmed RSVPs, which I think is pretty good for not knowing many people. I have a feeling more will show up... hopefully. I also put fliers on all the bulletin boards in all the apartment buildings and one person has already e-mailed me to RSVP, so I hope I will get even more people on Saturday!!!! If there ever was a time for me to learn and start praying, I think it is this week. Lord, please show people that they need a little bling bling in their lives and let them come to my jewelry shows. HAHA. Wish me luck everyone and if you have room in your prayers give a shout out to the Lord for me! :)

Not ONLY do I have two jewelry shows on Saturday, but Jared's dad and step-mom are coming to visit this weekend too! Therefore cleaning the apartment from top to bottom has also made a place on my To-Do List. Thankfully I did a lot of my cleaning yesterday, so as long as we keep the place picked up, all will be well.

PLUS, this week at work is crazy too... to top it all off.

Hopefully I will get some good pictures this weekend too!

Until next time..... keep on keepin' on bloggie friends.

2 comments:

Delena said...

Good luck with the jewelry party! It sounds like a blast!

Sarah said...

Oh you will do great with the jewelry party. Have fun and enjoy your busy week.