Sunday, May 31, 2009

I am lame... sorry

My blogs have been lacking.

Not sure what my deal is. My digital camera is broken, so that hinders my blogging ability. Still trying to talk the husband into letting me get a new one (he doesn't understand my photo fetish!) :)

Really nothing new here folks. Northern Indiana is starting to warm up and I love it!!!! Been to the pool to layout a few times and still working on getting my winter coat off. I love spring and summer up here, the winters I am bitchy and just wanna move back to Kansas. But the summers, I love love love up here. Warm, but not too hot. Lakes GALORE and the St. Joe River right here in our backyard. Kinda nice. All I need is a boat and I will be super happy :)

Jared has been work, work, working like crazy. 7 days a week, 12 hour days. Poor guy. His hip is giving him more trouble, so we fear another surgery (possibly a hip replacement) is coming soon. They hoped to put it off a while, but I think he needs it now. He is in so much pain. I have been working with him a little on weekends to help out. It sucks, but it is money so I guess I will just have to deal with it for now. :)

So, that's about it folks. I really hope my next blog is more exciting :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go out and have fun.. explore.. bloggin will come!