I figured since she tagged me, I better do my part :) So glad you are on Blogger now Rox; I've missed you.
Here are the rules, copied from her blog!
The Premio MEME Blog Award Rules:
1. list 7 personality traits about yourself.
2. tag/award 7 blogs that deserve such fine recognition for the personalities that they share with the blogging world.
The Premio MEME Blog Award Rules:
1. list 7 personality traits about yourself.
2. tag/award 7 blogs that deserve such fine recognition for the personalities that they share with the blogging world.
1. I cannot wait to be a mom!
2. I am a constant worrier
Our beautiful little home in Kansas that has been for sale for a year and 3 months is a constant worry for me. 3. I am emotional. Sometimes, over emotional

4. Music and singing relaxes me and makes me happy
5. I miss and love my friends and family back home.

6. I love to be out and about, busy, and traveling

7. I love to blog and keep up with my pals online. (I stole this one from you Rox) :)
Alright... all you gals are tagged. :)
Tara at Our Princess in Pigtails
Sherry at Pitt-Stop
Marla at Whiskey Easy Wonderings
Misty at Burke Family Ties
Sarah at The Denny Daily
Julie at Smith Family Journals
Kyndra at Sophie and Aiden








1 comments:
very good job babe! I wish I could buy your house. It's adorable
Post a Comment