Thursday, May 21, 2009

So ready for this 3 day weekend

and I have plans.... YAY!

This will be my second Memorial Day to spend in South Bend and I am happy to say I have friends to spend it with this year. Friday (tomorrow) I get off work about 1 p.m. and I plan to (weather permitting) get some sun in sitting by the pool. Later I am meeting up with my friend Michelle for dinner and drinks and maybe even some dancing :)

Saturday I hope to relax most of the day (maybe more pool time) and then hit a BBQ at our friend Janet and Tim's house. Then I will boot scoot on over to the Elks Lodge to meet Sharon and Susan for some much needed karaoke! YAY!

Sunday and Monday I really don't have any plans as of right now. I know I will need to do things around the house and prepare for a jewelry show, but I hope to relax a little as well. I need to get over and see my girl Stacey and her little Genevieve in their new house too, so that will be on my list. :)

Needless to say, I am excited. When I first moved here I never imagined I would have enough friends to have a full weekend of fun. But look, here it is! I wish Jared could join me, but it is his busy time of year so he will be working, UGH!

Here's to a great Memorial Day weekend everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it's prolly because you are way so interesting and smart and cute and fun and great..

indiana people see your hawtness!