I know I know... I am a blogger slacker! Go ahead, throw your stones and spread your gossip. It is ok. I deserve it :)
Summer is here and fun times are upon us. Fireworks season is OVER so I actually get to spend some time with that one guy I live with, ya know, the one that I call husband. It is nice to have him back and be able to do more things together.
Here is a recap of our last few weeks.
July 4th
We had a cook out and fireworks show at the warehouse in Elkhart for all the workers and their families this year. It was a lot of fun and it was nice to be able to do this for them after all the long hours they worked this year.

At the 4th of July Cook out
My Birthday
I had a pretty good birthday this year; pretty laid back. We went to dinner at the Olive Garden (thanks mom and dad for the gift card) and then we were too stuffed to do anything else, so we just went home and vegged the rest of the evening. The next day, Saturday, we had a full day of fun! We woke up early and went to breakfast and then headed to the Pottawatomi Zoo in South Bend. For the size of South Bend, they have a pretty nice zoo. Jared and I went last year and decided to check out a few of the new exhibits. Then we went and saw Public Enemies at the theather, took a quick nap and then went over to a friend's house to watch the UFC fight. Jared loves that UFC crap... it is just ok for me. Not in love with it, but exciting at times.
Us at the zoo
Hopefully next weekend will be just as exciting!
Other than that, we are looking into renting out our house in Girard. It has been for sale for a year and a half now and it just makes us sick the money we pay every month towards that house. Plus, we are really ready for a place of our own and more room. Our apartment is sooooo cramped. It doesn't matter how much I clean or organize it still looks cramped. If we can rent out our house that will free up some money to be able to live on our own again. Fingers crossed!
That's about all folks, pretty lame! :)








1 comments:
It is hard to keep up with the blogging when there is so much fun to be had. Looks like you two are having plenty. Keep the blogging. I miss ya. ;)
Post a Comment