Wednesday, July 22, 2009

On the road again....

travel, travel and more travel.....

Life is going to be pretty busy the next few weeks and into August.

Next week I am in Louisville, KY for the entire week for the Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America Mid-Year Conference. We are driving there since it is about 5-6 hours from us. It should be fun, I have never been to Louisville, but have heard it is a pretty neat place. Jared will be leaving to go back to Kansas the end of next week (at least, he is planning on it) to see some friends and family and go to the Kraft's wedding reception in Girard. I wish I could go with him, but I am heading the Wichita the next weekend (Aug. 7-10) for my high school reunion.

I have been looking forward and planning to go to the reunion for some time now. I am pretty excited to see everyone and even go back to El Dorado again (I really don't have a reason to go back there when I am back in Kansas). They have a lot of fun things planned: Friday is like a meet and greet at the Mexican restaurant downtown, Saturday they are giving tours of the new high school and Saturday night is dinner, drinks and dancing at the country club. Should be a lot of fun AND I get to see my best pal Sherry and her baby belly (YAY for Jackson Daugherty)!!!

I get back from Wichita and I am in South Bend for one day and then I turn around and fly out to Dallas for the Enforcing Underage Drinking Laws Conference. This conference will be a great time since we are actually taking coalition members with us this time. Plus, I love Dallas! :)

I get back from Dallas on August 15 just in time for Jared and I's 2 year wedding anniversary on the 16th. We have been together so long (8years) it is hard to believe we have only been married 2 years. But my how these 2 years have seen a lot of changes for us. Not sure what our plans are for that day, I will probably be exhausted, haha. We originally wanted to go up to Traverse City for a weekend, but not sure if the budget will allow for that anymore. Oh well, I am sure we will do something even if it is just dinner.

That is about it for travel at this time! That is alot and makes me tired thinking about it, but it will be a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Wow you are busy, and going everywhere! See you in August!

Sarah said...

Have fun and safe travels....I KNOW YOU WILL. ;)

Kyndra said...

That sounds busy, but like a lot of fun (or most of it)!!! I'm actually in El Dorado right now. My class reunion is this weekend... so weird! Have a fun time!