Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I've been a bad bad blogger

ARGH... I hate it when I slack on blogging. I just haven't had anything interesting to say lately, I guess. I still don't, but for the sake of blogging here's some randomness for your Tuesday reading.

1. Hicks bet me that I won't be able to keep my new car clean. (I have a habit of drinking water bottles and tossing them in the backseat). I told him it will look the same in 3 months as it does now. We will see... I am trying real hard. :) Hicks may be a bettin' man, but this is one he is going to lose.
2. Jared's hair is outta control and I am convinced he does it just to get under my skin. :) Jared's hair is curly, a coarse curly that grows out instead of down. He likes to get out of the shower and run his fingers through it and puff it all up like an afro. He is so weird. He thinks it looks "sexy". I say otherwise. At least he plans to shave it all before the Kraft wedding.
3. I miss my sister like crazy. She has a new boyfriend and life is turning around for her and I am so happy for her. I just want her to come visit me. :(
4. I have a table for Premier at the Expo for Women this weekend and I am really excited and hopeful for new contacts and bookings.
5. My first friend I ever made when we moved to South Bend moved to Milwaukee last weekend. We didn't get to hang out a lot before she left because we were both so incredibly busy. I wish her the best and I hope to make a trip up there this summer sometime.
6. I got my hair cut last week. Tanita said I needed to do something dramatic. Well, it isn't dramatic, but she did cut a lot off and gave me more layers and long sweepy bangs. She says she will get me out of my box at some point.... we will see. I have had pretty much the same hairstyle since high school except I have changed it with layers and long bangs, but it has always been about the same length.
7. I am SO EXCITED for my friend Sherry! Her and her husband Chris are expecting their first child in September. I am almost certain it is a boy, haha. I have known Sherry since 4th grade and we used to always talk about how scared we were to have kids and we didn't think we could handle it. Well, here we are and one of us is expecting a baby. We are all grown up Sherry! I can't wait to see your lil' guy and I am so glad our friendship is still just as strong as ever. I love ya honey.
8. Our lil' house in Girard has been getting more action! YES! They have been showing it a lot more lately and I am hopeful that someone will fall in love with it like we did. *Fingers crossed, prayers being sent up*
9. My cat is getting fat. Seriously... ever since she had her teeth fixed she has been eating like a pig. Anytime I go to the kitchen she runs over to her bowel and bag of food and whines like a lil' baby. Then, last night I was working on a display board for Premier and she kept jolting through the house and running all over my board and then laying down next to me and trying to bite me. ARGH... I told Jared yesterday that if she was our child she would be in time-out right now.
10. It is becoming Spring northern Indiana and I have never been so happy! I will never ever ever take Spring and Summer for granted AGAIN after this brutal winter I have endured. The ducks are quacking, the rabbits are hopping and my flower bush that Jared bought me last year survived the winter and has buds growing on it already. Ah spring.... hurry hurry. We need you!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Very good ramdom blog updates.. i have been in a blog funk too lately..