My head feels like it may explode. I wonder if that could actually happen, because that would be pretty scary, and pretty messy.
I signed my life away like a good non-meth-addict would do to get my 12-hour Pseudoephedrine which has done absolutely nothing to make me feel better. In fact, it has just made me loopy and bitchy. And, to top it all off, work is dreadful today, just dreadful.
I can hear my bed calling my name, longing for me to rest my snot filled head on my pillow and surround my achy body in blankets. I am coming my lovely piece of heaven.... in about an hour :(
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
My head is filled with snot
Posted by Stacy Birk at 2/04/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
I died laughing at your post title! Sorry you feel like shit, it has to better than cleaning up vomit and poop explosions.
Post a Comment