actually, it came out today! YAY!
Besides the fact that the temperature outside is -20 (windchill) things are going a little better here. Sun has decided to peek out a little bit today and the snow, for now, has stopped. But, it is expected to come back tonight and dump, even more, lake effect snow on top of us. I am sure that with tonight's snow it will put us well over 2 feet of snow. YUCK! But, on the bright side... I have learned how to effectively dress in layers, bundle up and drive in absolutely horrible road conditions. (I'm trying to see a silver lining to all this weather madness, can you tell?)
On to other matters... my poor baby kitty Jada went to the vet this week for a a dental cleaning and they ended up having to pull two of her teeth. She is only 3 1/2 so I was really surprised. The vet said some cats are just more prone to dental issues, so we will have to keep an eye on her teeth from now on. And, get this, they gave me her two extracted teeth in a little jar. HAHA. I asked Jared if we should have the tooth fairy bring her some treats! :)
She is doing really well and back to her normal self, but that first day back she looked like a wreck from the anaesthesia. Poor baby. Right now she is laying on Jared sleeping. For a guy who "claims" he doesn't like cats, he sure does feed her, play with her and let her lay on him a lot. :) Oh Jared, just admit that you love her. :)
Anyways, I better do some actual work since I was supposed to be "working from home today". I was really motivated this morning and early afternoon, but now I am drained. Catch you all on the flip side... stay warm!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
The sun will come out, tomorrow!
Posted by Stacy Birk at 1/15/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Be careful. Poor Jada. I know what you mean about hubby not admitting he likes the animal. J does the same thing with the yorkie.
2 feet! HOLY %^&*! Hang in there girl, & I'm glad you at least got to work from home!!
Post a Comment