Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I don't wanna hear it

Just in case any of you all in Kansas or Oklahoma decide to complain about snow this winter. Just remember this....

SOUTH BEND, INDIANA
High: 28° Normal: 31° Record: 62°
Low: 20° Normal: 16° Record: -19°
Snow for Month: 11.1" Normal: 9.3" (JUST IN 13 DAYS and more is on the way)
Snow (season): 44.8" Normal: 36.7"




And there is more to come...

And it is only January 13. (I feel your pain Tara)

4 comments:

Barb said...

They have had 70" in Spokane.... not that this makes you feel any better Stacy! LOL

Unknown said...

Dude we got lots of snow today and it wasn't even suppose to snow that much. We can be the frozen eskimo step children together, thats cool with me.

Sarah said...

I miss snow. I have not had nearly enough. Send some our way, but not that much. LOL

Sherry said...

Wow! That is ALOT! Be careful!