UGH!!!!
So, I got my happy butt up at 3:15 this morning to leave and drive 4 and a half hours to Bloomington, Indiana for a 2-day training only to find out that the training starts TOMORROW, not today! OMG! I never mix up dates on my calendar, so this really frustrates me! So, here I am in Bloomington with one change of clothes (I need two), nowhere to go and its too early to check into my hotel (or else I would be there sleeping right now).
So, I am here at the Indiana Prevention Resource Center (where the training will be held) and I am utilizing their library for "research". :) Mostly I am blogging and checking e-mail, but I guess it wouldn't kill me to do a little work while I am here for a whole extra day! GEEZ.... I feel so stupid. At least this town is pretty cool, so I should be able to find something to do. Wish me luck!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
So frustrating
Posted by Stacy Birk at 1/21/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Oh, How Horrible! That sounds like something I would do! Maybe you could go shopping and find an extra outfit!!!
Holy Hell. That blows! Well I hope you found something to do. I probably would have just slept in my car ;)
OMG Girl! That is something I would do & 3:15 in the morning! Yikes! I woulda been p.o'd!
Post a Comment