Thursday, June 11, 2009

Like mother, like daughter

Clumsiness is my middle name folks. I fall, trip and run into things all the time. You can read about some of my mishaps here.

Apparently my poor little Jada kitty has inherited (nature vs. nurture argument) her mother's gracefulness.

This morning she was sitting in the doorway of the bedroom watching me put on my jewelry and I asked her if she was hungry and ready for her food. She turns around really fast and slams the entire right side of her head into the door! I was laughing so hard I had to re-do my mascara, then I got a little worried about her... it was a pretty loud bang. She has done stuff like that before. One time she tried to jump up onto the bathroom vanity and she missed and slammed into the cabinet, haha. It is funny to watch, but I feel her pain. I just hope people don't laugh at me as much as I giggle at Jada.

Poor baby... let's hope she doesn't inherit anymore of her momma's bad traits. If she starts biting her nails I may get a little worried. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats hilarious. I love clumsy animals.. they crack me up!